In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- A tremendous amount of capital being raised at the moment without proper analysis, this is a cause for concern.
- The famous Warren Buffet quote “Be greedy when others are fearful” is widely misunderstood and misapplied.
- “Terror is defining the emotion of the day” Brian said commenting on the unprecedented wreckage and hysteria in the market brought on by the Pandemic
- Be grounded in fundamentals, the haphazard market situation is no cause to lose sight of fundamentals
- Certain asset classes do exceptionally well at bad times while other asset classes suffer
- Bad deals are just as prevalent during bad times as they are in good times
- Before splurging on opportunistic real estate deals from the subdued market make sure to have: 1. Strong experience 2. Certainty that the project is currently profitable 3. Be able to see a clear path to substantial additional profitability
- In five years, cash-flow will have more value than equity
- The more hard data you give to people, the more reasons you give them to say no
Book recommendation: Win Bigly by Scott Adams
To connect with Brian visit 1DayRaise.com
Sponsor: Please visit Apartment Investing Show subscribe, leave a review and hit the golden bell icon
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast)