In this episode, you’ll learn:
- People decide whether they want to live in a place or not within the first 15 seconds visiting a property
- The leasing office is what shapes the first impression. It has to be well branded and gives an idea of the whole interior.
- The first steps in winning over clients are with branding, choosing the colors and a good logo display.
- Keeping the place well layed out, structured and clean help client perspective
- Professional photography and videography can play a integral part in marketing a property.
- What addressing every element from door handle to wallpaper can do.
- How using the right colors makes the room look more appealing
- The right color or color combination can make even the smallest space seem large, airy, and inviting.
- Pay close attention to your online presence as it can make a huge difference
Book recommendation: Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book by Joe Fairless and Theo Hicks
Please visit Apartment Investing Show subscribe, leave a review and hit the golden bell icon**
Apartment Investing Show
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast)
[iframe style=”border:none” src=”//html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/14405579/height/100/width//thumbnail/yes/render-playlist/no/theme/custom/tdest_id/2062337/custom-color/3a3ca9″ height=”100″ width=”100%” scrolling=”no” allowfullscreen webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen oallowfullscreen msallowfullscreen]
Check out this episode!