In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Risk is eliminated when time is taken to study, underwrite and by just being smart about it.
- How to manage risk
- One way to decide if a deal is good is to try to kill the deal, try to not make it work and if it still survives then its probably a deal to jump on.
- Getting a mentor could help learn and move faster.
- The real implications of using your time wisely
- You can either use your time to fill your head with knowledge or garbage
- If the lens is always focused on the negative, you’ll live a negative life but if the lens is focused on the positive, you’ll live a positive life
- There’s many more eyes on multifamily then there were before and is seen as a safe haven.
Book Recommendation : On the shortness of life by Seneca the Younger To connect with Agostino, please visit these websites: YouTube- Bulletproof Cashflow Instagram – www.instagram.com/bulletproofcashflow/ Facebook – web.facebook.com/bulletproofcashflow/
Sponsor: Kaliser & Associates is your one-stop shop for all thing’s real estate. For more information and a free consultation, please go to Kaliserlaw.com.
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast)