‘Lazy investor’ Corey Peterson has unconventional thinking when it comes to investing. ‘Its not about working hard, its about working smart’ – this is his motto, something that he is the living embodiment of.
Corey didn’t just get into real estate for the money, he got in so he can live the lifestyle of his choice. He soon found that when it comes to investing, hard work doesn’t bring in the big bucks, knowing what to do and making wise choices does.
In this episode the ‘Lazy Investor’ shares his thoughts, strategies and wisdom on how to get ahead by being lazy.
What you’ll learn from this episode
- What it means ‘a lazy investor’ and how you can be one
- An important point in how to master raising private capital is to never ask anyone for money.
- Asking for a high amount is one of the best characteristics of salesmanship.
- Have constant communication with people and share your ideas and then the right people will be interested in giving you an opportunity.
- To live a lazy investor’s life, you need to first learn how to aggregate capital and then invest it.
- Easy investment comes from good mentors, hardwork and the right education.
- Prioritize your needs first and then make your business fill in the cracks.
Resources from this episode
- Website: Kahunawealthbuilders.com
- Podcast: Multifamily Legacy Podcast
As the owner of Kahuna Investments, Corey strives to provide his investors with stable cash flow returns and long-term capital appreciation by buying multi-family apartments. Corey has managed and acquired over $95 million in real estate across the country. He is the bestselling author of “Copy Your Way To Success – Standing on the shoulders of Giants” and host of the Multi-Family Legacy Podcast. He speaks around the country on this subject including at Harvard and Nasdaq. Corey is frequently featured on FOX, CBS, ABC, and NBC affiliates.
Connect with us To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
We look forward to hearing from you!
Sponsors Please visit Apartment Investing Show subscribe and hit the golden bell icon!
and please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode