Opportunities in real estate is endless for those who dare to dream. This is especially true for Bill, who did not want to confine himself to the roads and utilized aviation for his real estate career. Among others, he shares a great story about how he flew down to get an ex-senator fly back to a charity event. He joins us to share his creative strategies and captivating stories and educating us of his ways.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Importance of investing in yourself.
- How aviation and real estate interconnected for Bill
- Find your ‘why’ and be passionate about what you do.
- If you do what you do only for the money, you’re not going to make it very far.
- It’s the “how” that stops people from doing what they want to do. Find someone who can help get past the “how” phase.
- Live by the phrase “who not the how”. Because the “how” is what stops you from moving forward.
- Collect all the information possible before making the decision.
- Don’t expect to be perfect all the time. Mistakes are a part of the learning process.
- Be prepared for any disaster to take place anytime. Constantly be aware of surroundings.
Resources from this episode:
- Book recommendation: Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Charity event hosted by Bill and team: Flip Hacking Live
- Contact: Website
Bill Allen, a Navy pilot and real estate professional, is the CEO and owner of 7 Figure Flipping and host of the 7 Figure Flipping Podcast, where he leads the top house flipping and wholesaling mentoring groups in the world. Just a few years ago, he was stuck flipping 1 or 2 houses per year and doing all the work himself, but since then, he’s built a systematized business that runs without him. His wholesaling and flipping company, Blackjack Real Estate, is based out of Nashville, TN and does upwards of 200 deals a year throughout the Southeast with a staff of 15 people.
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode