This episode explores how Sterling Chapman has been able to hack the system to built a $2 million portfolio through different avenues in little over 2 years.
Sterling had devoted all of his extra time to learning everything he could about Real Estate Investing and within months he was buying and renting out houses, then moved to duplexes and Quads. He is the president of Crest Worth Capital and the host of Rent Roll Radio Podcast.
Sterling shares his wisdom and creative stories on his journey of how he got into investing while working full time.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to invest when working full time
- “Education is the solution to fear” prioritize education and knowledge
- Don’t take no for an answer from anybody.
- Syndication is a good model to hire third party management and to grow bigger portfolios in better markets
- How important growing network is in real estate
- Creating a network with other investing professionals can show what more is possible.
Resources from this episode:
- The Complete Guide to Real Estate Finance for Investment Properties By Steve Berges
- Best Ever Apartment Syndication Book By Joe Fairless
Contact Sterling at:
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode