Steve Trang, the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement, shares with us how he inspires wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes. In this episode he shares his journey of personal and professional development after getting fired from his company. He also goes in deep about the benefits of mentorship.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why you should get a mentor
- The difference between free and paid mentorship is the timeliness of the advice
- Free information from youtube and podcasts cannot give you confidence and clarity. Confidence and clarity is crucial to business success.
- Struggling with confidence and clarity leads to indecisiveness
- Wrong decisions are better than no decisions. Wrong decisions can be undone but no decisions does not move you forward.
- How to choose the right course for you
- To pick out the right course for you, look for proof and be diligent
- Find someone who owns what they claim to teach you.
Resources from this episode:
- Steve’s podcast- Real Estate Disruptors
Steve Trang is the founder of the Real Estate Disruptors movement. He started his podcast in the middle of 2018 to inspire wholesalers and real estate agents to double their incomes by adding a 2nd leg to their business. The podcast has now grown to tens of thousands followers with new members of the community sharing their success story every week.
Contact Steve at:
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode