In this episode you will be joined by someone know to be a ‘leader among leaders’, a trainer, coach, and mentor in the real estate investment world. Ron has been in the real estate game since 1999. Ron shares his story on how he bought and sold thousands of properties, and helped clients buy and manage over 6,000 investment properties. He shares his insights on emerging markets and the opportunities it provides.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to make a win-win situation with a deal
- You can do anything in real estate if you have an open mindset.
- How to find the next emerging market
- Do not buy real estate that is not cash flow positive
- The right time to jump into a new market
- Go into markets that have diverse, underlying strong economies and has strong cash flow.
- Where to find markets with strong underlying base.
- How the market situations will be like; post covid
- The importance of positive cash flow in real estate.
Resources from this episode:
- Book Recommendation : The Compound Effect By Darren Hardy
Ron Phillips is a leader among leaders… a trainer, coach, and mentor in the real estate investment world. He has an unstoppable passion for helping busy professionals & and business owners increase their income and net worth, and play the real estate investment game and WIN. Ron is the Founder and CEO of RP Capital ‒ a Real Estate Brokerage specializing in residential income-producing properties. More than a brokerage, RP Capital is Ron’s platform for educating, training, and empowering emerging and seasoned investors. Ranked in the top 25% on the INC 5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies in 2015, the firm offers a proprietary software suite so its clients can create their own Real Estate Wealth Plan™ using live inventory and produce a proforma for those properties, then his team walks them through the process of becoming an investor. 70% of these clients continue to do business with RP Capital.
Contact the guest at:
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode