Real Estate is a wonderful avenue to grown your wealth and attain success. But is success and monetary gain all we are after? How do we find purpose and true fulfillment in the real estate industry? Our guest Paul Montelongo shares his philosophy in this episode.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- It is physically and emotionally easier to work when a deeper meaning is attached
- With the right mindset, work would be effortless and money will flow in.
- By having a positive mindset towards the world, you’re already ahead of the game.
- Having a holistic approach and implementing it spreads positive energy.
- Make friends with negative emotions instead of resisting them.
Paul Montelongo is a life-long investor, entrepreneur and business owner. Paul has built, owned, and operated eight multi-million dollar businesses in his 38-year career. These companies have generated over $60million in revenue and have employed well over a thousand people. He invests in underperforming specialty properties in emerging markets, i.e., marinas, resort properties, apartment units, events facilities, as well as residential properties. Currently, Paul has investments in 555 units in five different markets in the country. These units are comprised of multi-family apartments, marina, events and resort assets.
Contact Guest at:
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode