Getting your first deal done is a huge milestone to achieve. However, it is not an easy feat due to the built up anxiety you face before taking the initial steps. What must you do before before diving into your first deal. Find out by diving into this episode.
In this episode you’ll learn:
– How to beat the hesitancy that’s stopping you from making your first deal – Patience is the number 1 virtue in real estate – Alot of people are getting into real estate so always be acquiring knowledge to have an edge over the others – Unique deals by Kenneth – When to work with local community banks
As one of Founding Partners of H&K Capital Partners, Kenneth strives to provide his investors and partners with stable cash flow returns and long-term capital appreciation. Kenneth has experience in the SFR (Single Family Resident) marketing as a Wholesaler and Rehabber and now Self Storage Owner Operator and Syndicator. Kenneth is a technologist with 17 years in the industry that focused on Cisco Communication products such as voice and video collaboration. Kenneth is located in Atlanta, GA as a native, has a wife and 3 kids also a German Shepherd. My favorite things to do are to studying the Bible, spending time with my family and closes friends. and GRILLING!!!, I LOVE CARS (R35) Nissan GTR or anything that catches an eye. Working out is a must! My favorite teams are anything Atlanta lol.
Resources from this episode:
Book recommendation: The 4-Hour Workweek
Contact Guest at:
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kennethwhayes/
- H&K Capital LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/hkcapitalllc
- IG: @kwhayes1984 and @hkcapitalcrei
- Website: https://www.hkcapital.net/
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode