Underperforming apartments and houses are often disdained but Jim Ingersoll sees them as an opportunity and a way to add value to people. He shares with us some great tips on taking advantage of underperforming properties and adding value to it.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Everybody will have a struggle, a challenge to over come .
- Education and working hard goes a long way.
- One of the key opportunities is burned-out land lords.
- The best step forward in real estate is follow-up.
- Build genuine realtionships with clients.
- Real estate is a relationship business and your networks are really important.
- Your network is your networth.
Resources from this episode:
Contact Guest at:
Connect With Us! To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode