Creativity is not something Larry, our guest today, is lacking in. He joins us today to teach us how to be more creative and get more deals done. If you want to know how to gain peoples attention, listen to this episode
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to speak with your clients
- How to save money with taxes
- How to go from doing 12 deals a year to doing 12 deals a month.
- How to make use of IRS Installment
- Types of offers you can bring to the table
- Make your offer based on what your clients would take.
- How to get around the down payment issue
- How to get your clients to want to hear more from you
Contact the guest at:
website – larrygoins.com
Larry has been investing in real estate for over 30 years. Previously, Larry served as president of the Metrolina Real Estate Investors Association in Charlotte NC, a not-for-profit organization that has over 350 members and is the local chapter of the National Real Estate Investors Association. Larry is an active real estate investor and travels throughout the United States speaking and training audiences at conventions, expos, and Real Estate Investment Associations on his strategies for buying and selling houses.
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode