2008 was a historic time as the real estate market crashed. More than a decade later, we find ourselves in similar territory. Russel shares his experience of 2008 and his take aways from the experience. He also tells us the challenges he faced with his company and lessons he has learned in his journey of real estate investing.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How to be resilient
- Borrow long to invest short
- Single family is not the best when you are new to real estate
- Team is more important than the deal
- The difference between 2008 and today is the FED and the government
- Are we getting back what we lost in the last four months?
- The possible changes that could take place post pandemic
Resources from this episode:
Contact the guest at:
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode