Long time investor Jason Porter was always frustrated with paying rent and making someone else rich instead of building his own wealth. He learned a lot through his years of struggle before making big cash. There is so much we can all learn from him. He shared some of his tips and tricks with us in this episode.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Most Americans who rent right now would love to be home owners, they just don’t know how.
- How Jason bought a house with zero down payment lease option
- How buying a house for a higher price could help you on your first house.
- As Americans we are not taught to build wealth, we are taught to earn money.
- Wealth accumulation is asset accumulation. We are not taxed on assets, we are taxed on income.
- How to socially benefit with real estate.
- Real estate can be used in a way to help yourself and others at the same time.
Resources from this episode:
Contact the guest at:
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode