EPISODE SUMMARY: Climate Change has been a major worry around the world for many reasons. Real Estate is among the sectors that could feel the impact of climate change, according to Mike Moran. This episode explores how you can be resilient to the challenges brought on by climate change.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How climate change effects real estate
- In the light of climate change; rain has become more unpredictable
- Flooding either destroys or runs wildly through your property.
- Building properties that are climate change resilient.
- Climate change problems can lead to unexpected expenses for your properties.
- Why you should give a second thought to passive income
- Make things clear between the client from the beginning.
Resources from this episode:
Book recommendation: Rising by Elizabeth Rush
Contact the guest at:
Multifamily projects of the kind favored by PCRP Group – large Class “B” and “C+” developments – form an important part of the North American housing economy. These safe, comfortable and affordable apartment buildings house the American middle-class and thier families, recent college graduates as well as downsizing seniors.
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Wesbite: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode