House hacking, a prudent investment strategy where the investor gains rental income by renting out their primary residence, has been gaining attention lately. Today we have Amy Ranae Dills who knows the ins and outs of house hacking. After getting her start in house hacking by accident, Amy has come a long way. Today she describes her journey and her tips and tricks.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Amy used creative financing
- Should you get a real estate license to save money?
- The power of hosting events
- Tips and tricks in house hacking
- Importance of social media marketing
- How to do effective social media marketing
Resources from this episode:
Contact guest at:
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.