Making decisions based on emotions is fine, but sometimes making decisions based on data is what you need to do. When it comes to real estate there are many different ways you can use data to steer your decision making. Todays guest tells us what you need to be doing.
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The range of rental per unit rents that have a higher probability of hitting projections
- What is the Goldie Locks zone of rents
- That charging below the zone, the delinquency that the property will experience will be many times hire than units in that range
- That cost of maintenance is within a 5% range across the US
- Rent ratio concept
- How it identify red flags in a pro forma
- What exactly is considered a neighborhood
- That real estate is hyper local
- What to analyze when you find a property
- Where you can find Neal’s 3 hour free course
- And so much more!
Contact guest at:
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.