Tune into this episode of our podcast and get inspired by the story of Glenn Gonzales. A lot of people are often unsure of how to get started in real estate – in this podcast we discover how to find the purpose and passion to be successful in real estate.
- How did Glenn move from being a Maintenance guy to a successful real estate tycoon?
- How important is efficient management of ‘human capital’ for success in real estate?
- Consequences of having wrong people performing crucial functions and the impact on the business
- Importance of doing your homework and research before working on a deal.
- How being an expert at your craft and taking risks can lead you to finding good deals?
- Play to the strengths and take action
Connect with guest at https://www.obsidiancapitalco.com/investornetwork
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: email@example.com Website: Ecospace We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.