Leka’s work with real estate began in 2014, she started out investing in single family fix and flips, and since then has spearheaded several transactions including land subdivisions, multi-family investing, and selling residentials representing buyers and sellers alike. Get inspired by Leka’s exceptional journey in real estate, she talks about how her strength in connecting with people got her where she is and a lot more.
- How to successfully identify properties worth buying?
- What is the importance of location research on-site as well as desktop?
- How to consider the best option of investing?
- What’s better; high cash flow – better cap rate or better appreciation – at an accelerated pace?
- The importance of understanding the entire process that goes on in a deal
- How to dive into your first deal?
- How to understand deals better if you don’t have the finance to get started?
- How can experienced real estate investors scale the business?
- Importance of staying committed to the outcome
- How to build generational wealth?
- What’s Leka’s biggest win of the week?
Connect with Leka:
- Leka Devatha: LinkedIn
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Ecospace
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.