Joining us today is John Rubino, who currently serves as COO, Founder/Partner at JID Investments, LLC, and Senior Account Executive & Business Development Director at Centerview Title Group. John has extensive knowledge & experience in real estate investment, lending, development, construction, consulting, syndication, marketing, and sales.
Listen closely as John breaks down the tips on how you can become a successful Networker.
- John’s steps to becoming the good Networker that he is.
- How to effectively start a conversation.
- John’s elevator pitch.
- Turning people into passive investors.
- The most creative deal that John has ever done.
- Books that helped John in his business.
- Where will John be in 5 years from now?
- The essence of giving back to the community.
Contact with John Rubino:
. Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/johnarubino1975/
- Rich Dad Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- How to Win Friends and Influence People – Dale Carnegie
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.