When you are just starting out with something, it can be daunting. You worry about what you do not know, connections you are yet to build, and everything that could go wrong. Today’s guest, Fabiola Fleuranvi, has been in that position. She explains how she got started and the tips you need to know when getting started.
In this episode, you’ll learn how Fabiola escaped the rat-race and became a successful entrepreneur and real estate investor.
- Fabiola’s desire to get out of corporate America.
- What made Fabiola decide to start her own business and invest in real estate
- Finding partners and why it’s good to work with multiple people
- Words of advice to up and coming real estate investors
- Why invest in multifamily
- Fabiola’s biggest failure and biggest crowning achievement
- The Slight Edge – Jeff Olson
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.