It’s amazing how someone is using the BRRRR method even before she heard of it.
Today’s episode features the phenomenal Jackie Swagerty. She lives in Houston, Texas. She owns Better Options House Buyers where they buy distressed houses and make them new again. She’s been a real estate agent for the last 10 years, but 2 years ago, she decided to start doing rentals. She has built a rental portfolio quickly in two years. She is doing all of this while managing her business and her two kids.
If you’re looking to quickly build up a rental portfolio, you do not want to miss this episode!
- Jackie’s background and how she got into the real estate industry
- The most creative deal done
- The end goal and ten-year plan
- How to achieve the goals?
- Writing down an action plan to stay on focus
- The most creative deal done by Jackie
- A walk through on Jackie’s strategy to get where she is right now
- Giving back through fostering and rescuing animals
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad – Robert Kiyosaki
- A Perfect Mess – Eric Abrahamson and David H. Freedman
- Checklist Manifesto – Atul Gawande
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.