Transferring from one industry to another is not an easy task. You are faced with uncertainties if you are not properly equipped and not knowing your key skills. Good thing there are mentors that we look up to that helps us in our transition.
This week’s guest is Rosario Terracciano. He began his journey in Real Estate in 2003 when he left the finance industry and partnered with a local Real Estate Broker specializing in distressed real estate. He has more than 15 years under his belt working exclusively in the investment real estate industry. He owns a company called Clickinvest, which allows you to send an offer with just a click of a button. He has represented investors, rehabbers, builders, banks, and institutions in more than 2,500 transactions valued at more than $300 million. Rosario was the number one broker in Chicago since 2013 and ranked 4th nationally by the Wall Street Journal. He has built a career working with investors to stabilize distressed properties and now brings that experience and expertise to Clickinvest.
- Rosario’s thought when he decided to quit the financial industry and go full-time in real estate investing
- Changing mindset
- Two takeaways from the Millionaire Mentor book and how it can change thoughts and lives.
- City (government) demoed properties
- How long does it usually take to make the first and second deals
- What the first rehab looked like
- The importance of property manager
- Rosario’s opinion on what Chicago’s market like
- Clickinvest’s goals five years from now
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/rosario.terracciano
- The Power of Positive Thinking – Norman Vincent Peale
- Millionaire Mentor – Russ Whitney
- The Holy Bible
Connect With Us!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.