In today’s episode, learn from our expert, Marc Cunnigham, how you can run your own property management the right way. Marc has massive experience in this type of field as he grew up in the real estate property management world with Grace Property Management and Real Estate, a company that his dad started. As a child, he used to paint houses, mow lawns, and serve notices which gave him a unique perspective into the business side of real estate.
- 4 things you need to know to run your own property management successfully
- Mistakes most self-managing owners do in Colorado
- The average rent of properties and the property management fees
- Turnover costs
- What an owner’s mindset should be when self-managing their property
ABOUT MARC CUNNINGHAM:
- Marc holds a degree in Real Estate & Finance and is a national speaker and educator, having taught real estate classes in over 20 states. Marc is regularly featured in national real estate publications, holds multiple designations, does expert witness testimony, and was named the 2018 national property manager of the year by Think Realty.
CONNECT WITH US!
To connect with Jason, please email or call him at:
Phone: (303) 949-8662
We look forward to hearing from you!
Please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with each episode.