Follow the data for multifamliy
In this podcast, you will learn:
- The range of rental per unit rents that have a higher probability of hitting projections
- What is the Goldie Locks zone of rents
- That charging below the zone, the delinquency that the property will experience will be many times hire than units in that range
- That cost of maintenance is within a 5% range across the US
- Rent ratio concept
- How it identify red flags in a pro forma
- What exactly is considered a neighborhood
- That real estate is hyper local
- What to analyze when you find a property
- Where you can find Neal’s 3 hour free course
- And so much more!
Raising Money Summit
use promo code “PODCAST” to save money on your ticket.