Paring a Great Deal with Great leaning results in a Great Outcome!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Jeremy got started buying single-family homes using a HELOC from his mom’s house
- To be a good syndicator you have to know how to be a good passive investor
- Being passive in someone else’s deal teaches how to interact with passive investors in your future syndications
Agency Debt wants to see that you have experience
- Align self with someone else as a KP (Key Principle)
- It’s a way to get into a deal with very little effort
Why Agency Dept is more desirable:
- 30-year amortization instead of 15 years
- 80% loan-to-value is also better
- Better Interest Rates
3 Steps on how to reach out to potential passive investors
- Somebody that you know but you haven’t talked in a while, reach out and open the conversation without pitching them anything. Be genuine, catch up with them to see what they are up to.
- If real estate naturally comes up, offer to show them the deal package.
- Follow up, ask if they have any questions.
- How to tactfully ask friends if they have the money, and how much do they have
Connect with Jeremy Porto at
To attend Rod Khleif’s event in Los Angeles, visit
- Use the code AdamAdmas
For information on how to donate toys to foster children, email Adam@RealBlueSpruce.com