In this podcast, you will learn:
- Deal Play or a Cash Flow Play – buy it for the monthly cash flow
- Value Play or a Value Add – purchase a property to reposition it.
Example: Single-family rental
- Easier to analyze if it has the same tenant for some time.
- Can analyze cost and expenses
Example: Fix and flip
- Difficult to analyze
- Can’t see behind all defects
- Often underwriting with a larger amount of money.
- There is a chance that the market will go down
Holy trinity plus the bonus
- 8th CAP
- 12% cash-on-cash
- 1.6% debt service coverage ratio
- Bonus: Analyze total ROI over 5 years
Text eQRP to 72000
And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.