Caring about the Success of People in your Network
In this podcast, you will learn:
- Being a connector – identify who is trying to get to the next level and help them by making introductions to the right people
- Caring about the success of people in your network
- How to ask the right questions
- Go deeper to uncover things you would not have found before
- Being a connector adds a great value to your life if you’re willing to be patient
- How to be a good connector? Get involve as much as you can in LinkedIn and learn how to network digitally.
- Steps on how to connect to people via LinkedIn
- Step 1 – Keep it genuine and send them a personal invite.
- Step 2 – Focus on understanding in how you can be of value to them.
*To contact Adam Carswell, check his website at (https://www.carswell.io/)
and please listen to his podcast: Dream Chasers.
*To attend Rod Khleif’s event in Los Angeles, visit
- Use the code AdamAdmas
*For information on how to donate toys to foster children, email Adam@RealBlueSpruce.com
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.