In this podcast episode, you will learn:
- Asses the group operator and not just proforma when investing
- Do they have the ability to execute on the business plan?
- Steps to consider in order to evaulate the operator better
- Understand your own personal investment strategy.
- Starts with self-educaition, goals, targets
- Understand your goals as a passive investor.
- If you don’t have clearly defined goals, you won’t have a path to get there
- Get a mentor, find some resources to map out your path
- Metrics that will be helpful for a passive investor to look for in a good market.
- Where are people moving?
- Where are companies relocating/expanding?
- Look for a lower tax states
- Study landlord friendly laws and tax efficient laws
- Have a basic gut check with your sponsor
- Examine track record/history
- Study the credibility of the operator.
*To connect with Travis, please visit https://ashcroftcapital.com/
*To attend Rod Khleif’s event in Los Angeles, visit (https://RodInLosAngeles.com) Use the code AdamAdams
*For information on how to donate toys to foster children, email Adam@RealBlueSpruce.com
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode. (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279)