In this podcast episode, you will learn:
Asses the group operator and not so much in proforma when investing
Steps to consider in order to evaulate the operator better
- Understand what is your personal investment strategy.
- Understand your goals as a passive investor.
- What do you look for in a market.
- Metrics that will be helpful for a passive investor to look for in a good market.
Where are people moving.
Where are companies relocating/expanding.
Look for a lower tax states.
Check landlord/tenant laws in each states.
- Study landlord friendly laws and Tax efficient laws
- Have a basic gut check with your sponsor
- Examine track record/ history record
- Do they have the ability to execute the business plan?
- Study the credibility of the operator.
*To connect with Matt, please visit https://ashcroftcapital.com/investors/
*To attend Rod Khleif’s event in Los Angeles, visit (https://RodInLosAngeles.com) Use the code AdamAdams
*For information on how to donate toys to foster children, email Adam@RealBlueSpruce.com
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode.