In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Lease option is the easiest way to do deals.
- Wholesaling lease options is just one strategy that you can have as a tool in your tool belt.
- Be creative. Give the seller 3 offers.
- Lease options is more fair to the sellers and its a great way to create a win-win
- What is a Lease Option Assignment or Wholesaling Lease?
Three profit center for a Sandwich Lease Option
- Cash now
- Cash flow
- Cash later
How to protect yourself from a re negotiation on the agreement with the seller:
- Record a Memorandum of Option in the county of records
- Get a limited power of Attorney
- Cloud the title
What is a lease option? Usually is a 2 separate documents a Lease and an Option Purchase Agreement.
- How do you structure deal when there’s so little equity as a lease option?
- Is there a way to pay full price and still turn a profit?
- Have you ever had an owner try to re negotiate on the agreement and take it back from you?
- How to structure a deal on a paper?
To get your free book visit: wlobook.com To connect with Joe’s Team, email: email@example.com
Sponsors: Think Multifamily (https://thinkmultifamily.com/podcast)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279)