In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- What is Theoretical Cash Flow?
- “Its best to invest in things that you understand”
- How does Seller Carry Backs works?
- Marketing: “You don’t have to have the best product, you just have to tell the best story”
- Figure out something unique about your apartment that people care about and build a story around it
Things you can learn when investing in a Low Income Housing
1.You should have a high revenue to offset repair expenses
- You should get into an asset class you know and understand
Tips to do better in your business operations
- Always have someone that’s good in sales in the team
- Understands the fundamentals in sales cycle and knows how to follow up
To connect with Loe, visit his website at (https://thesageoak.com)
Apartment Investor Pro (https://ApartmentInvestorPro.com) Use code: “Creative” for a 10% off
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279)