In this podcast, you’ll learn:
Key tasks that an Asset Manager needs to do
- Be hands-on. Its the key task to asset performance
- You need to be involve in all phases of multifamily life cycle and ecosystem
- Ensure that all the strategic systems are in place
- Strategized leasing and make sure that all the accounting systems are in place
- Make sure that the residents are satisfied and the residential communities are thriving.
- Have a cohesion among the two: Business and Community/People
How to overcome the challenge on “Eminent Domain”
How to invest in a LURA property properly?
Relationship between Asset Manager and Property Manager?
-Build a relationship from the very beginning
-Build a budget together
-Put the strategies together
-Goal on physical occupancy
- How many units are rented and economic/delinquency occupancy
- How munch rent is due and how to were able to collect
Sample strategies to increase residential retention:
-Reserve parking income
-Covered parking income
To connect with Pratima, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
Think Multifamily (https://thinkmultifamily.com/podcast)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279)