In this podcast, you’ll learn:
How to do a proper market research
- Growth and changes happening in the area
- Using the same system Neal Bawa to do market research
How coaching programs can help you in your business?
How much are you willing to invest in yourself?
“If you value yourself highly, you’re going to invest in yourself highly”
Multifamily checks all the boxes
How to choose the right asset investment for you
Fundamentals of Multifamily Data Research -CAP Rate -Focus in the top market
Parts of thought leadership that is important -How to attract capital -You should have a Target market/Ideal Avatar/Ideal Investor.
- What is the one thing that you did that made your Meetup number 1 in the world? Answer: Select a Niche Best Way to Niche
- Do your reckon. Go out and see what is available
- Use it to your advantage
- Niche down and make everything revolve about niching
Three Meetup Pillars 1.Who is your audience 2.What are you doing with them 3.How will you capitalize them
“You have to create a niche, not just pick a niche”
- How can our podcast listener give back to AAA?
Sponsor: CSSI (https://costsegregationservices.com) Look for Bonnie Kaake
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279)