In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- “Good is the enemy of great “
- Accountability can help us take more action
- Find what works for you, its different for everybody
- Find something that motivates you
- Everything looks good on paper, but you have to plan for it when the world is not perfect
- If it’s still a deal when the world is not perfect, then in Jason’s book it’s a deal!
- Transition your rental portfolio into a more debt free portfolio
- Create reserve account
- Take 33% of the money you make and put it in a reserve account and DO NOT touch it
- What is a short sale?
- How to know when its time for foreclosures?
- If you want short sales, get some training on it. There’s an entire process for it
- Tips to a successful short sale:
- Make sure that the package is sent exactly how the lender wants it
- Make sure you’re doing it right
- Make sure that you’re submitting every offer properly and exactly
- Follow up constantly
- Build a pipeline of 10-20 deals that you’re working because you’ll never really know when they close
- How to know if it’s a short sale time?
To connect with Jason Roberts, (https://https://www.facebook.com/reiblueprint/)
FREE GIVEAWAY: Learn how you can implement the Fix & List strategy by watching Eric Young’s free video lesson at (https://www.fixandlistsecrets.com)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/creative-real-estate-podcast/id1285094279)