In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- In a 1031, when you sell and receive the cash, you’re not actually receiving the cash, it goes to an intermediary. You’ll have 45 days to identify replacement properties for your money, once you identify those you’ll have 180 days to actually buy them.
- What is a Zone Fund?
- You can offset your operating loses against your gains
- How to defer the taxes?
- What is an Installment Sale Tax Code?
- Its okay to receive a loan in connection with the installment sale and still receive the tax deferral
- What is a carryover basis?
- Net proceeds= sales price-cost to sales
- Can you invest in a deal even if you are using a 1031?
To connect with Lori, visit www.callwithlori.com
Sponsor: FREE GIVEAWAY: Learn how you can implement the Fix & List strategy by watching Eric Young’s free video lesson at (https://www.fixandlistsecrets.com)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast Review)