In this podcast, you’ll learn:
* To have a successful house hack, you have to set expectations from the beginning
* Do’s and don’ts in a house hack -Outline expectations -Make sure you’re talking about worst case scenarios * What is a 2 years owner occupant tax benefit?
* Tips on how to pay off debt? 1. Get a $1000 emergency fund 2. List all your debt from smallest to largest 3. Pay them of systematically 4. Save 3-6 months worth of expenses 5. How to invest for the future 6. Save for your kids college fund 7. Pay off personal residence early 8. Live and give like nobody else
* “Live like no one else so that one day you can live and give like no one else” Dave Ramsey
* Pros and Cons in having a real estate license in this economic times: Pros- Its a side hustle -More income to make -Flexibility Cons – Monthly service fees -Dues you have to pay -Upfront money to pay for the credentials and licensing
* What is a CE credit?
To connect with Megan, please visit LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/meganlamke-realestate/ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MeganLamkeRealEstate
Sponsor: FREE GIVEAWAY: Learn how you can implement the Fix & List strategy by watching Eric Young’s free video lesson at (https://www.fixandlistsecrets.com)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast)