In this podcast, you’ll learn:
- Diversification can allow you to penetrate the market quickly
- How can you utilize real estate right now to benefit from the down turn and how to get through it?
- The best thing that comes of of downturn is LOYALTY
- Position yourself, go to work and surround yourself with positive mental attitude
- Focus on the solution Tips to go through the market crisis 1. Need to get creative and diversify what you are doing 2. There’s a 60-90 days period not to buy. They need to just set, watch and be patient 3. Thriving markets are 30% higher than they were pre recession 4. By July/August we will have a better understanding of what type of real economic impact this is gonna have 5. The OLD normal is not gonna be the NEW normal after we come out of this.
- If you have a 50%-70% debt to income ratio on your property, it’s a good time to hold not to sell.
- If you are a seller and have a lot of debt to a property, you need to get rid of that debt and to be liquid.
- Keeping a solid mental state is the KEY
Book Recommendation: The Power of Positive Thinking by Norman Vincent Peale
Sponsor: FREE GIVEAWAY: Learn how you can implement the Fix & List strategy by watching Eric Young’s free video lesson at (https://www.fixandlistsecrets.com)
*And please go to iTunes to leave us a rating and write a review. Each review helps us reach a larger audience with your episode (Creative Real Estate Podcast)