BlueSpruce Holdings and Yates Group USA partnered to acquire Holiday Terrace, an 83-unit complex in Branson, Missouri on May 18, 2018. We bought this asset because of its strong cash flow and outstanding property condition thanks to $2.5 million in rehab done in 2015.
|Deal profile:||Cash flow|
We send periodic email updates to investors about how the property is performing, and non-investors can receive those updates too. Just subscribe using the popup form in the bottom right of your browser.
- You can download the inspection report here.
- Click here to see the recording of the March 28 webinar
- Click here to see the recording of the March 19 webinar
We are very excited to announce the planned acquisition of the Holiday Terrace apartment complex in Branson, Missouri.
Key Deal Points
- The property is in excellent condition thanks to $2.5 million in improvements done in 2015.
- Indoor pool, clubhouse, coin laundry, exercise room, elevator, ample parking. Outdoor sun deck, picnic area, generous green spaces, mountain views.
- Highly desirable location and one-quarter mile off Branson’s famous strip.
- Branson hosts over 9 million visitors annually, which creates enormous demand for hospitality employees, and there is a shortage of both employees and available housing. Recently the city began aggressively recruiting workers from Puerto Rico.
- There is an enormous $446 million, 302 acre resort and indoor water park planned for opening in 2019. This facility is expected to create 900-1200 new jobs and is just blocks from the property.
- The sellers have owned the property for 10 years and are very happy with the cash flow, but they want to move south and retire due to health issues.
|Actual Returns on $100,000 investment|