DJ has been a serial entrepreneur for over 20 years, founding multiple companies in the software and media industries. He began real estate investing in 2016 and loved it so much that in 2017 he decided to focus on it full time.
- 491 What The Real Estate Industry could look like post-pandemic – Forrest Bryant
- 491 It’s Time To BRRRR – Brandon Elliot
- 489 How To Avoid The Pitfalls in Mobile Home Parks Investing – Andrew Keel
- 488 The Good Success – Tom Olson
- 487 How To take Lessons From 2008 To Adapt to the Pandemic Crisis – Russell Gray